fredag 11 november 2011

About Kamni.


Let me tell you about a girl. A girl named Kamni. Kamni lived in the village Shahpur in India. She was an orphan and therefore she stayed at the Childrens Home with several other kids. One of her younger sisters also stayed there. Kamni was very thoughtful and took care of her younger sister Ajeeta. When I met Kamni, she was the one who put coconutoil in all the other childrens hair before they went to school. We didn't clicked directly, it happened later. I don't remember how it happened but after a few weeks we were stuck, she were allways with me. Sat next to me during the evening prayers, hold my hand and gave me that loving look. She knew how I wanted my hair and told the other kids when they did it wrong.
Kamni spoked hindi and just a few words in english, and I was the opposite. The language barrier didn't matter. We understood each other and we loved it.

This tuesday, november 8, Kamni left this world. Only thirteen years old. There will allways be a hole in my heart after her.


(Thank you Emil, for the photos)

Inga kommentarer: